Baptismal Record, 1785, Mala Moravka, German

Archiv vyřešených příspěvků. Prosíme již neoživovat.

Baptismal Record, 1785, Mala Moravka, German

Příspěvekod roscooscar » sob srp 21, 2021 23:01

Hello again,

Trying to untangle a family knot. Several Records of interest are on this one image. Many kind thanks for any help with these!

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1804263

24th January Marie Rosalina Fitz

30th January, I believe the Father is Karl? Bischof

3rd March, Franz Partsch

12th March, Anna Maria, I believe father is ? Partsch

19th March, I believe the father is ? Kreist

I apologize for the many requests in one go, but I thank you kindly.
roscooscar

Oblast pátrání: Mala Moravka, Ludvikov

Re: Baptismal Record, 1785, Mala Moravka, German

Příspěvekod zeter » ned srp 22, 2021 10:51

It might be better if you transliterate the words, names etc. letter by letter, filling the unidentified letters with ? - it is much more convenient for us to proofread such transcription and the process is much more useful for you - if you had transliterated it letter by letter, you would never have come up with Bischof, the letters just do not match :-)

24th January Maria Rosalia Fietz

30th January, I believe the Father is Karl yes Bischof Bartsch

3rd March, [Franz Anton] Partsch (father Michael)

12th March, Anna Maria, I believe father is Franz Partsch yes

19th March, I believe the father is Kaspar Weiß
zeter

Příspěvekod roscooscar » ned srp 22, 2021 15:53

I apologize, I only speak and read English and do not understand this handwriting at all.

I did not word my request correctly. I put the list down to identify which records I need to have transcribed.
I would like to please have all the names on each record transcribed, I know it is a lot to ask, but greatly appreciated!
roscooscar

Oblast pátrání: Mala Moravka, Ludvikov

Příspěvekod zeter » ned srp 22, 2021 18:27

You might consider trying to learn it at least a bit - we all had to and it is not that hard. And it pays off in the long term as the records are not going to be easier on you when you dig deeper.
I will transliterate this one for you. Please at least try to compare the letters one by one so that you start recognizing the shapes, it's a good point to start. Many words do repeat over and over, the names too. Solving puzzles and deciphering diabolical handwriting is fun, writing Maria or Karl over and over not so much :-)

24th January - Maria Rosalia - Anton Fietz Bergsteiger - Elisabeth Vogel

30th - Paul Karl Joseph - Karl Bartsch Drathziehergesell - Rosalia Fitz

3rd March - Franz Anton - J[.?]Michael Partsch Taglöhner - Klara Heinrich

12th March - Anna Maria - Franz Partsch DrathzieherGesell - Maria Klara Ascher

19th March - Maria Josepha - J[.?]Kaspar Weiß DrathzieherMeister - Anna Dicklin
zeter

Příspěvekod Boza » pon srp 23, 2021 8:13

roscooscar píše:I apologize, I only speak and read English and do not understand this handwriting at all.

Well, although it's very fine that you are English speaker only, please obey the rules of this section. Everyone has troubles to read the handwriting in the beginning, that's why we are here to help but equally want them to learn it as well :) Thus the rule 2c) where we ask the requestor to display its own care first, putting down what she/he has read, with ? or such signs for undeciphered characters. This is a voluntary support forum, not paid "read me this and that, thx" service. And rest assured, you will need to read of several hundreds records in years to come, so sooner to start the better :)
Romani ite domum!
Boza

Oblast pátrání: Převážně východní Čechy

Zpět na VYŘEŠENO