Narození 1801, Písek, čeština

Archiv vyřešených příspěvků. Prosíme již neoživovat.

Narození 1801, Písek, čeština

Příspěvekod mariacav » ned úno 25, 2018 15:32

First of all thank you so much for your help through Ingrid. I have now registered as a member in this Group as I have ancestors in this part. But I find myself in difficulty as I do not speak czeck laguage. Could someone help me to understand the information given under nr 9 Erhard Wolgang (?) Kienberger. Father's name , mother's name, adress(?)

https://digi.ceskearchivy.cz/de/6369/283

Thank you in advance.
If you prefer you can answer me in german or italian as well :D

Maria
Naposledy upravil zedir dne ned úno 25, 2018 18:50, celkově upraveno 1
Důvod: Úprava předmětu.
mariacav

Oblast pátrání: Pisek Bohemia

Re: Kienberger help

Příspěvekod zedir » ned úno 25, 2018 16:11

Good day,

I'm not gonna repeat what others already said, I only want to add what has not been written yet. I'm reading this:

Father was mniesst(an) - měšťan (townsman). Mother was Marya, dczera neb. Jana Ssatalika mniesst. - Marie, dcera nebožtíka Jana Šatalíka, měšťana (Mary, the daughter of deceased John Šatalík, townsman), but I have to admit I'm not totally sure about that surname Šatalík for it's written quite badly.

There is written "z města" under number 16 and that means "from the city". The rest of the information tells us only the names of godfathers (kmotři) and priest who baptized Erhard.
zedir

Re: Narození 1801, Písek, čeština

Příspěvekod mariacav » ned úno 25, 2018 19:10

So if I get it wright.
Erhard Wolgang Kienberger born 9 January 1801 in Pisek.
His father Josef Kienberger, townsman.
His mother Marya Satalika ( Natalia (?) ) daugheter of deceased Janna ( Johann) Satalika.
They lived in town. nr 16.
register of baptism was registered in 1 of March 1835
Thank you so much everyone! I am most gratefull for your help!
mariacav

Příspěvekod zedir » ned úno 25, 2018 19:35

Yes, you get it right. In today's Czech in the nominative it would be Marie Šatalíková (Natalia doesn't have anything in common with this) and Jan Šatalík. But as I said, I am not totally sure with surname, so take it cautiously. Maybe it would be better if you had any records of Erhard's siblings, where the surname could have been written more readable.

One way or another, mother's maiden name will also certainly be written in a record of her marriage with Josef. Small hint, that we can deduce from this register, is a certitude it had to be before Erhard's birth - he is "manželský" (at the top of the page, box next to the "jména"), which means marital.
zedir

Příspěvekod mariacav » ned úno 25, 2018 21:19

Thank you so much for your answer and help. i will try to find some more information. Perhaps I have to ask for your help again...
mariacav

Příspěvekod mariacav » pon úno 26, 2018 14:15

I have found this. :-) Think it is written in german.
https://digi.ceskearchivy.cz/DA?doctree ... 94&page=60
the actual registration is on page 61. But I Think som information is given on page 60.
mariacav

Příspěvekod zedir » pon úno 26, 2018 18:55

Yes, it is written in German and both records on pages 59 and 60 of the parish register (snapshot 60 and 61 = snímek) belong to Josef Kienberger and Marie Šatalík. I don't see any crucial information in that long note at the end of the page. It's speaking only about banns of marriage - under ecclesiastical decree there were mandatory three banns, but betrotheds could gain permission from authorized offices to have only one ("one for three"), and I think that is the case here. On the next page in the box "svědkové" (witnesses) there is written dispensazion (dispensation, permission, povolení) from three banns.

In the marriage record itself I'm reading this:

Josef Kienberger, former corporal in an imperial-royal infantry regiment Bender, born in Eschgen in Further Austria, 28 years old
Marie Antonie born Šatalíková, the daughter of deceased Jan Šatalík, the townsman in a royal city of Písek, 25 years old
zedir

Příspěvekod mariacav » pon úno 26, 2018 20:05

so both her father and her husband had the same job. Could you have the patience to tell me what it is written i the two first columns?
Thank you so much for the hint of finding the marriage records to be able to read the name! She must be born about 1773 but I haven't found this yet. Once again thank's
mariacav

Příspěvekod zedir » pon úno 26, 2018 20:32

The columns are (from the left to the right and in today's Czech):

Měsíce (month) - N(ume)ro domu (house number) - jména (names) - víry (confession) katolické/protestantské (catholic/protestant) - věku (age) - svobodný/svobodná (single) - vdovec/vdova (widower/widow) - jména (names) - stav (occupation)

Above all there is following:

Kniha oddávajících (parish register of marriage) - ženich (bridegroom) - nevěsta (bride) - svědkové (witnesses)

One another hint to research further into history is a fact, that written age is very frequently erroneous, so one has to take an anticipated year of birth as very non-binding.
zedir

Příspěvekod mariacav » sob bře 03, 2018 0:01

https://digi.ceskearchivy.cz/DA?doctree ... 14&page=80

I have found Three persons with the name Kienberger who died in 1844. The link will show a mother and her daughter I think and a page further there is a post with Erhard Kienberger who died 43 years old. He is the husband / father . Can someone telle me what information is given? How old was the Little Rosa Kienberger? 13 ? What is very interesting is to know what did they die of?
Tank you in advance!
Maria
mariacav

Příspěvekod havlisovka » sob bře 03, 2018 10:23

August 22nd, Kateřina, the wife of Erhart K., aged 21, died from "Zehrfieber" (= hectic fever), was buried on 24th at Trinity Church cemetery
September 4th, Rosa, the daughter of Erhart K. and the deceased Kateřina née Groß from Eger (Cheb), aged 13 weeks, died from "Abzehrung" (phthisis), buried on the 6th

The address is given as "Město No. 88" - the town, number 88

October 6th, Erhard K., lawyer in the town of Písek, aged 43, died from "vyschlá průdušní trubice" - literally "dried-out trachea", whatever that means, and was buried on the 9th at the same cemetery. The address is number 80 this time.
havlisovka

Příspěvekod mariacav » sob bře 03, 2018 18:12

thank you so much for your help!
I have found a Joseph Kienberger that has to be the grandfather. Coild uou please help me to understand what information is given here?
https://digi.ceskearchivy.cz/DA?doctree ... 14&page=79
mariacav

Příspěvekod havlisovka » sob bře 03, 2018 19:17

Josef Wolfgang K., gewes(en) k.k. Kreisamtsprotokollist in Pisek - an ex-protocolist by the Imperial-Royal district/county office in Písek, aged 75, died of stroke. No house number given, died on October 9th, buried on 10th.
havlisovka

Příspěvekod mariacav » sob bře 03, 2018 19:54

most grateful! thank you for your help
mariacav

Příspěvekod mariacav » pon bře 05, 2018 20:59

You have helped me to find my ancestors in Bohemia. :D Tragically the mother of four died in 1841 and the father died 1844 just months after his second wife died leaving a newborn daughter who then also died only n 13 weeks old. I would like ti try to understand what happened to these Children. One of them married in Italy, Verona and became my ancestor.Now to my questions:
1. where can I find information of Kienberger children who were left orphan?
2. Is there any records scanned from the town of Cheb? I do not know how to find this in the DigiArchiv.

Thank's a lot again.
mariacav

Další

Zpět na VYŘEŠENO