VYŘEŠENO Pomoc s lokalizací

Archiv vyřešených příspěvků. Prosíme již neoživovat.

VYŘEŠENO Pomoc s lokalizací

Příspěvekod MattH » ned kvě 29, 2022 2:32

I need some assistance with understanding the name of the location in the attached image (with yellow box). I also need some assistance with understanding what is being communicated in the red box. It looks like the town name from the yellow box is listed here as well.
-----
Potřebuji pomoc s pochopením názvu místa na přiloženém obrázku (se žlutým rámečkem). Potřebuji také pomoc s pochopením toho, co je sdělováno v červeném rámečku. Vypadá to, že je zde uveden i název města ze žlutého rámečku.

Thank you!
Přílohy
Marriage help 2.jpg
Naposledy upravil MattH dne ned kvě 29, 2022 18:52, celkově upraveno 1
MattH

Re: Pomoc s lokalizací

Příspěvekod Zora » ned kvě 29, 2022 4:39

červená
dle přípisu okresní politické správy v městě Slaný ze dne 10/2 1921 č. 8812 přestoupila k bezvyznání.

red
according to the letter of the district political administration in the town of Slaný dated 10/2 1921 No. 8812, she left the Catholic Church and is without religion

žlutá
(Vydán) křestní list k vdávání do města Slaný 18Z/9 90 nebo 187/9 90

yellow
(Issued) baptism certificate for marriage to the town of Slaný 18Z / 9 90 or 187/9 90

Z + translator
Zora

Oblast pátrání: Ivančice a okolí, Brno-Zábrdovice, jižně od Brna, Tišnovsko, Vysočina-Žďár, Křižanov, Velkobítešsko, Náměšťsko, z části Třebíč, mlynářské rody na řekách Jihlava, Oslava, matriky Rakousko z části

Příspěvekod Zora » ned kvě 29, 2022 5:09

https://ebadatelna.soapraha.cz/d/11985/11

mariage 27. 10. 1990

František Strejček - Marie Česalová

https://ebadatelna.soapraha.cz/d/11997/340

first child Marie Lidmila

Z
Zora

Oblast pátrání: Ivančice a okolí, Brno-Zábrdovice, jižně od Brna, Tišnovsko, Vysočina-Žďár, Křižanov, Velkobítešsko, Náměšťsko, z části Třebíč, mlynářské rody na řekách Jihlava, Oslava, matriky Rakousko z části

Příspěvekod MattH » ned kvě 29, 2022 18:20

Yes, thank you very much! I found them and a few more children. I find it very odd that Marie was from Veprikov, but ended up in Slany. I would have thought she would have stayed in the same area her whole life. It's too bad there are no census records for that town, but I will continue to look through the indexes and records for information.
MattH

Příspěvekod zeter » ned kvě 29, 2022 18:40

Never underestimate the mobility of people - she might even have ended up in USA ;-)
zeter

Příspěvekod MattH » ned kvě 29, 2022 18:52

Yes, that is true. I find, however, that people with Czech last names are hard to find in the US and Canada because people here don't naturally speak the language so they try to spell names the best they can. Also, some immigrants change their names to match a more Americanized version, like Anthony from Antonin and Catherine from Katerina. So finding matches can be a difficulty.
MattH

Re: VYŘEŠENO Pomoc s lokalizací

Příspěvekod Zora » ned kvě 29, 2022 19:12

Unfortunately, I do not speak English. I don't know how understandable the text will be.

They also learned activities there that they did not recognize at home.
They did not always return home. The girls often found a groom in their new job

Your Mary came from a small house in the village, apparently there was a small farm, probably more siblings. In the town of Slaný, she may have served in a house with a better-knit family.
It's a pity that you can't read Czech literature, there you would certainly find many stories of how, why and where the maids went.
--------------------
Vepříkov -
https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vep%C5%99%C3%ADkov

Vepříkov - fire 1911
https://www.tyden.cz/rubriky/media/stol ... 08348.html

Vepříkov - invitation to the meeting of natives 2022
http://www.veprikov.cz/pozvanka-na-sraz-rodaku/d-3176
Zora

Příspěvekod zeter » ned kvě 29, 2022 19:47

Well - we face the same problem, but from the other end, so to speak - when we try to do some research on the distant relatives that emigrated e.g. to the USA (there have been huge emigration waves, especially around 1900, but later as well - WWII etc), we do know the original Czech form of the name, but we certainly do not know how it got entered into the US documents. Saying that, I have to admit we are quite used to "fluid spelling" of names and surnames - here the surnames started to "solidify" in the 19. century and even then many forms of the same name can appear with more or less strong influence of German transcription. And it is of course easier to guess when you speak the language.
zeter

Příspěvekod MattH » úte kvě 31, 2022 2:45

Yes, I can see your side of things. I know I don't understand much of what gets posted here in general, and I am assisting someone at the moment, but I am able to help with US and Canada records if there is a need. I have access to the main databases which helps. I appreciate all of the help you all have provided me with.
MattH

Zpět na VYŘEŠENO