nominative list by domain 1585-1800

Hledáte pomoc při pátrání třeba ve vzdáleném archivu? Potřebujete zjistit nějakou lokální informaci? Nevíte si rady se svým genealogickým projektem? Toto je sekce pro vás!
Pravidla fóra
1. PŘEDMĚT ZPRÁVY. Prosím, snažte se uvést předmět zprávy stručně a co nejvýstižněji
2. VYŘEŠENO. Po vyřešení doplňte velkými písmeny do začátku nadpisu v prvním příspěvku VYŘEŠENO (nepřepisujte svůj předmět). Postup je popsán níže v oznámení.

nominative list by domain 1585-1800

Příspěvekod panama » pon pro 12, 2022 19:16

bonjour à tous

I have just discovered that there are nominative lists of the type of census of the population by domain in Bohemia between 1585-1700 confers a study made by
Eliska CANOVA, Pavla HORSKA and Eduard MAUR
Are these documents available online?
I asked this question on this forum because I don't know where to ask this question.
I thank you in advance for your answers
cordialement
Michel

The article gives an analysis of two kinds of sources for population research in Bohemia between 1585 and 1700 : of several ecclesiastical lists of inhabitants and of several registers of subjects. The article deals with the possibilities of studying the precise number of inhabitants of some regions in Bohemia and their division into sexes, into children and adults, into married, unmarried and widowed, the distribution by age or by marital status, the sex-ratio of males per 100 females, the marriage market, the size and composition of households, the structure of the household and the socio-economic characteristics. The analysis of the nominative lists between 1585 and 1700, when Czechoslovakia has a few parish register studies on an aggregative basis, should greatly help further work on the historical demography of Czechoslovakia.
LES LISTES NOMINATIVES DE LA BOHÊME, SOURCE DE DONNEES POUR L'HISTOIRE SOCIALE ET LA DEMOGRAPHIE HISTORIQUE
Eliska CANOVA, Pavla HORSKA and Eduard MAUR
panama

Oblast pátrání: kladno hudlice dusniky milin touzetin zerotin nova ves
France

Zpět na Hledám pomoc