VYŘEŠENO Otázka sčítání lidu

Kdo co neví a chtěl by vědět, může sem napsat a doufat, že mu někdo odpoví.

VYŘEŠENO Otázka sčítání lidu

Příspěvekod MattH » pát čer 03, 2022 16:42

Hello,

I am wanting to know if perhaps census records are available to view online for the town of Kopisty--preferably in 1900. I have tried searching on the Regional Archive in Litoměřice website, but since I'm not a native Czech speaker, I may not have seen the right place to look. Any help will be appreciated!

-----
Ahoj,

Zajímalo by mě, zda jsou snad k nahlédnutí online záznamy sčítání lidu pro město Kopisty - nejlépe v roce 1900. Zkoušel jsem hledat na stránkách Oblastního archivu v Litoměřicích, ale protože nejsem rodilý mluvčí, mohu neviděli to správné místo, kam se podívat. Jakákoli pomoc bude oceněna!
Naposledy upravil MattH dne pát čer 03, 2022 22:34, celkově upraveno 1
MattH

Re: Otázka sčítání lidu

Příspěvekod zeter » pát čer 03, 2022 19:40

I see there three municipalities of this name, but for all of them census 1921 only. It is well possible the older ones did not survive.

http://vademecum.soalitomerice.cz/vadem ... eView=LIST
zeter

Příspěvekod MattH » pát čer 03, 2022 20:14

Yes, I'm sorry I should have been more specific. I was searching for the one that is associated with Most. That's too bad about the other years. Thank you for your reply!
MattH

Příspěvekod MattH » pát čer 03, 2022 20:34

I just want to get some verification as well: when I search for census records for Stehelčeves (Kladno) on myczechroots.com/search-tools/census-records-availability, no records come up for any year. Does this mean that there are no census records for any of those years, or would they possibly be hidden/not digitized yet somewhere on the State Regional Archives in Prague site?
MattH

Příspěvekod zeter » pát čer 03, 2022 21:02

I do not know where the page gets the data it shows. Census 1921 does exist as part of the archival collection "Okresní úřad Kladno I." but it is not yet digitalized. Other years are not mentioned in that collection description but I am not sure if it means they do not exist. But it is unfortunately quite common the 1921 census is the only one that survived.
zeter

Příspěvekod Mistr Jan » pát čer 03, 2022 21:14

MattH píše:I just want to get some verification as well: when I search for census records for Stehelčeves (Kladno) on myczechroots.com/search-tools/census-records-availability, no records come up for any year. Does this mean that there are no census records for any of those years, or would they possibly be hidden/not digitized yet somewhere on the State Regional Archives in Prague site?

Would you need census records from Stehelčeves?
I live just a few kilometers away (15 minutes away from Kladno), so it's possible for me to visit the local archive during the summer. If you need anything from there, please send me a DM.
Jan
Mistr Jan

Oblast pátrání: okresy Kladno, Rakovník, Beroun, Kutná Hora, Opava, Tábor, Písek, ale i jiné
Rodokmen online: https://www.myheritage.cz/site-779315361/

Příspěvekod MattH » pát čer 03, 2022 22:33

Thanks, Jan! I just sent you a message.
MattH

Zpět na Otázky a odpovědi