Annie Dittrich 1900 Trebechovice could you help me, please?

Kdo co neví a chtěl by vědět, může sem napsat a doufat, že mu někdo odpoví.

Annie Dittrich 1900 Trebechovice could you help me, please?

Příspěvekod ewulab » pon bře 05, 2018 22:54

Dobrý den.
Jsem z Polska. Hledám rodný list Annie Dittrich roku 1900 Trebechovice. Annie 17.04. V roce 1928 porodila dceru Maria Pauline Dittrichovou v Butovicích. Anna a Maria přišly do Kanady 20. prosince 1935 do Hardieville na Johna Holovka. Nepoznám mého otce Maria Dittrich, nevím, jestli Anna měla manžela nebo když porodila svou dceru jako nevěstu. Anna Dittrich měla sestru Maria Saglova, obyvatele Zabreh Picesna ul. 10c Slovensko. Hledal jsem rodný list Anny Dittrichové ve svých knihách, ale v roce 1900 to tak není, možná že měla manžela a po něm byl Dittrich.
Může mi někdo pomoci?
Děkuju. Ewa.
ewulab

Oblast pátrání: Trebichovice, Pilzno

Re: Annie Dittrich 1900 Trebechovice could you help me, plea

Příspěvekod havlisovka » stř bře 07, 2018 20:37

Hello,

I believe you have used some sort of automatic translation, which made your text a little difficult to understand. To sum it up, you are looking for the birth record of Annie (I guess originally Anna) Dittrich, who was reportedly born on April 17th, 1900, in Třebechovice. You are also not sure whether Dittrich was her surname at birth, is that correct?

First off - do you know Anna's religion? I have looked through the catholic birth register for Třebechovice (just the town, not the whole parish). There was no one with the surname Dittrich, and no Anna born on April 17th that year.
Secondly, do you own any official documents related to her daughter, Maria? If you have her birth certificate, and if it is the Czech/German original version, we could possibly find some more hints as to where to look. 1928 is unfortunately still a "living record", so it is not available online.
If you are a close relative (daughter, granddaughter, sister....), you can request the birth certificate of Maria from the authorities yourself, or authorize someone here to do it for you.
havlisovka

Příspěvekod ewulab » čtv bře 08, 2018 13:18

Yes, I used the translator, unfortunately.
I looked through the books from Trebechovice and I did not find Anna Dittrich.
Anna was born in 1900, her daughter Maria Paulina Dittrich was born in Butovice on April 17, 1928.
Sister Anna Dittrich is Maria Saglova, residing at Zabreh Picesna Street. 10c Slovakia.
Anna and Maria Paulina came to Canada to John Holovka, he was the stepfather of Maria.
I do not know if Anna was a married woman before.
Maria's son and grandchildren live in Canada, they are my husband's cousins, but they are not interested in genealogy.
My husband was with Maria and she thinks she was a Hungarian. I do not know what religion they were.
Thank you and best regards.

I have a document only
Obrázek
ewulab

Příspěvekod pavelmacku » čtv bře 08, 2018 16:40

The picture is way too small, can you upload it again? I checked all Anna(s) born in 1900 in Třebechovice, few of them died as a child, few of them have a note that they married someone not called Dittrich, only about two or three lived through adulthood and don't have any note about marriage, that could be your Anna, because Dittrich is probably not her birth surname.
pavelmacku

Oblast pátrání: Lysice, Černá Hora, Kunštát, Bořitov, Brno - rod Macků, Sokolíčkovi, Stejskalovi, Musilovi

Vanovice, Velká Roudka, Cetkovice, Světlá, Jednov-Suchdol - rody Paroulkovi, Kučerovi

JV Čechy, Slovensko, Severní Rakousko - Kohoutkovi, Straussovi, Götzovi, Steckbauerovi

Příspěvekod ewulab » čtv bře 08, 2018 17:33

Thank you :D
Maybe it will be better.
Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek
ewulab

Příspěvekod janek950 » čtv bře 08, 2018 19:19

Just a note - I see location "Třebichovice" (location in Central Bohemia), not "Třebechovice" in the presented document.
janek950

Oblast pátrání: Praha, Český ráj, Mladoboleslavsko, Berounsko, Uherskohradišťsko, Vizovicko, Černohorsko.

Příspěvekod ewulab » čtv bře 08, 2018 19:38

I'm sorry, it's my mistake, I would never have seen it myself.
You only lost time, to look in the wrong place, I was also looking for it badly, I'm sorry.
I am very happy that I got here because I would never have noticed it myself.
ewulab

Příspěvekod pavelmacku » pát bře 09, 2018 8:46

But still I couldnt find any Anna born in 1900 in Třebichovice
http://ebadatelna.soapraha.cz/d/13765/11
pavelmacku

Oblast pátrání: Lysice, Černá Hora, Kunštát, Bořitov, Brno - rod Macků, Sokolíčkovi, Stejskalovi, Musilovi

Vanovice, Velká Roudka, Cetkovice, Světlá, Jednov-Suchdol - rody Paroulkovi, Kučerovi

JV Čechy, Slovensko, Severní Rakousko - Kohoutkovi, Straussovi, Götzovi, Steckbauerovi

Příspěvekod janek950 » pát bře 09, 2018 10:25

Those you mention are District office records only (no religion).
Catholic registers for 1900 are not available online (not even in the list) for Třebichovice ...
janek950

Oblast pátrání: Praha, Český ráj, Mladoboleslavsko, Berounsko, Uherskohradišťsko, Vizovicko, Černohorsko.

Příspěvekod havlisovka » pát bře 09, 2018 16:27

I can see that you have located a different village (I read it as Třebichovice as well). If there are no registers online for Třebichovice, then it is possible for anyone to request information about people born in 1900, as this is more than 100 years ago. My guess is that they are now kept at a registrar office either in Libušín (as Třebichovice is now one of its parts) or in Kladno, or if something went wrong, Pchery or Slaný. It is first necessary to identify the right office, then start the procedure. If you need more help (it is not guaranteed that the clerks speak any other language then Czech), feel free to send me a private message.
havlisovka

Příspěvekod ewulab » pát bře 09, 2018 16:37

Does anyone know if these registers will be on-line one day?
Thanks to you, I corrected a big mistake - the name of the place TREBICHOVICE - not Trebechovice, now I see that Butovice are nearby.
I myself index Polish and Russian metrics in Poland, are you doing that too?

Thank you very much, Ewa.
ewulab

Příspěvekod ewulab » pát bře 09, 2018 16:41

havlisovka píše:I can see that you have located a different village (I read it as Třebichovice as well). If there are no registers online for Třebichovice, then it is possible for anyone to request information about people born in 1900, as this is more than 100 years ago. My guess is that they are now kept at a registrar office either in Libušín (as Třebichovice is now one of its parts) or in Kladno, or if something went wrong, Pchery or Slaný. It is first necessary to identify the right office, then start the procedure. If you need more help (it is not guaranteed that the clerks speak any other language then Czech), feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you for the information, I will send you private information :P
Naposledy upravil ewulab dne pát bře 09, 2018 17:33, celkově upraveno 1
ewulab

Příspěvekod havlisovka » pát bře 09, 2018 16:41

Unless the legislation changes, these might come online one day. Correction to my previous post - I looked at the list of registers still kept at the registrar offices, and the one you need is kept in Pchery (the seat of the parish).
http://www.obecpchery.cz/index.php?nid=561&lid=cs&oid=11260
havlisovka

Zpět na Otázky a odpovědi